real estate & leasing
Vassos Law LLP understands clients’ real estate needs. Whether you are purchasing or selling a home or business, our firm will guide you every step of the way and answer all your questions.
Letizia J. Filippazzo leads our Real Estate division and appreciates that clients require consistent, organized and knowledgeable legal advice.
Our services range from electronic title searches, dealing with title insurance companies, acting for purchasers, lenders and vendors.
We can assist you with all of your Real Estate/Leasing needs as follows:
- Acting on behalf of purchasers with respect to real estate purchases;
- Acting on behalf of vendors with respect to the sale of real estate including assisting with the discharge of mortgages, constructions leans and work orders registered against title;
- Acquisition, development and sub division of land and the subsequent sale of residential homes;
- The development of residential condominiums;
- Providing advice and negotiation with respect to real estate agreements, including agreements of purchase and sale, partnership agreements, shareholders agreements, management agreements, joint venture agreements and development agreements;
- Assisting litigation counsel in dealing with any real estate litigation matters which may arise;
- Purchase and sale of specialty properties;
- Commercial lease negotiation, including preparation and negotiation of offers to lease, lease documents, renewals, amendments and assisting with the exercise of options as contained in leases including rights of first refusal.