provincial offences & bylaws
All Licensed establishments are subject to Municipal and Provincial legislation such as the Provincial Offences Act, the Liquor License Act and the various City By-laws governing the operations of licensed establishments.
Vassos Law LLP has extensive experience dealing with all levels of government. This knowledge and experience with both Provincial and Municipal Legislation affecting licensed establishments greatly enhances our ability to provide practical advice to our clients.
We provide the following services with respect to Provincial and Municipal matters:
- Provincial Offence Infractions;
- Liquor Licence infractions;
- By-Law infractions;
- Municipal Offences and Summons;
- Representation of clients before Municipal Tribunals and By-law Court;
- Representation of clients with respect to Fire Marshall Act Infractions;
- Making submissions to City Council regarding Municipal Bylaw issues;
- Meeting and negotiation with Police and City officials in terms of existing and proposed establishments and change of use for existing establishments;
- Assisting with rectification of existing infractions with various Municipal and Provincial regulators;
- Negotiating on your behalf for the purpose of effecting a resolution of outstanding charges or infractions;
- Municipal Licence Applications;
- Business Licences.